Hair Haul

I bought some stuff for my hair recently and I want to share with you guys.

- I got a Split Ender(I want to work on keeping my ends healthy in between salon visits and minimize drastic cuts from scissor happy stylists. It only cuts off 1/4 of an inch of hair. I watched some youtube reviews.





-I bought Nioxin hair vitamins which I have taken before and I got pretty good results so I'm gonna to try them for six months and see what happens.

-I got a nine row Denman brush to help with detangling. I've been reading mixed reviews on using it for this purpose so I might just use it for blow drying.

- I bought a Babyliss Pro porcelain ceramic 2 1/2 plate flat iron from amazon.

- Last I got a bottle of Design Essentials Super Stimulating Conditioner and I remember a stylist used it on my hair when I was in school and i loved how my hair turned out. It was really soft and moisturized.

I will do reviews for everything next time I wash my hair.

0 comments: