Fab Wedding Hair


Greetings FAB readers,

I recently got engaged January 25, 2010. We set our wedding date for 6/11/11. One of the first things that came to my mind was how am I going to wear my hair. However, I knew that many factors went along with my choice. The number one thing was what hair style will complement my dress and theme.
I attended a bridal showcase in Indiana, and the grand prize was a wedding dress. Guess what? I was the lucky winner. I was so excited and grateful. The beginning of March I went the bridal store and picked my dress out.
I currently have a short bob, and three years prior use to rock the long hair don’t care. I have decided with deep thought that I am going to grow my hair back for the wedding. I want loosely curls. Below are some great wedding hair styles that I wanted to share:

0 comments: